Complaint Review: Greenbrier international Inc

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Reported By: Barney Brewster — Panama City Beach Florida United States of America
  • Greenbrier international Inc
    500 Volvo Parkway
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    United States of America

Greenbrier international Inc Made me sick by eating their product. Perhaps poison? Not labeled made in China but it is Chesapeake, Virginia

Bought Home Style Select yellow round tortilla chips in a 11.25 oz Mexican type colors. Checked the bag and it said Greenbrier International Inc., Chesapeake, Va. = nothing about being made in China. (Found this out later on the internet). After eating 5 or 6 my mouth tasted awful and my mouth, tongue and throat felt as though I had eaten glue. I rinsed my mouth but was unable to get rid of the taste, and of my throat "closing up."

After checking on the i/n about this company I would never buy anything labelled Greenbrier International. How can they get away with not putting Made In China on this food product and is FDA or any US agency inspecting what they allow to import?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenbrier-international-inc/chesapeake-virginia-23320/greenbrier-international-inc-made-me-sick-by-eating-their-product-perhaps-poison-not-l-979599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content