Complaint Review: Grupo Cerra

• Reported By: Heather — Sanford North Carolina United States of America
  • Grupo Cerra

Internet
    United States of America

Grupo Cerra I am a single mother of 4 and I fell for this lie i wanted to make a profit and i was told to send a money order of 288 dollars and I would get these expensive name brand perfumes Internet

*Consumer Comment: Perfume

*General Comment: Sounds like you desperately need to get your tubes tied

I saw this commercial on tv and I decided I would call and they told me to sen them a 288 dollar money order and they would send me name brand perfume so I got the money order and a few days later it arrived and I opened the box and found that I didn't get what they told me i was getting. And on top of that they stink and are made of almost pure alcohol. I am a single mother of 4 and I thought I could make profit off this but instead it was a ripoff. I desperately need my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grupo-cerra/internet/grupo-cerra-i-am-a-single-mother-of-4-and-i-fell-for-this-lie-i-wanted-to-make-a-profit-a-805369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Perfume

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

Next time have one of your four kids type your report, as you have no clue about the English language.  It's no wonder you were ripped off, and NO, you'll never get your money back.  Also, I'm sure that this isn't the first time you've been ripped off, nor will it be the last.

#2 General Comment

Sounds like you desperately need to get your tubes tied

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

So did you have a husband when you decided to pop out FOUR kids? You may have been robbed of a few hundred bucks, but you have robbed your kids of a happy life by being so selfish.