Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Services

• Guardian Financial Services
    100A Walnut Street Suite 192
    Champlain, New York

Guardian Financial Services In Champlain, New York ripoff Champlain New York

My husband and I were also ripped off with this scam. I just thought we had been had when they sent a small catalog with the Mandrell sisters on it filled with overpriced merchandise.

I saw an article in Money magazine this month that explained the scam entirely down to the $299.00 processing fee. I called and filed a complaint with the FTC.

I also called the Guardian customer service number and spoke to a very rude customer service representative and told her I wanted a refund. She looked up our account under our phone number and said it was expired.

She also said that I had to write a letter to the owner of the company, Christian Bernard, in Champlain in order to get a refund.

Then she told me that she had a recorded conversation between Guardian and my husband where he agreed to the "no cancellation" policy.

Please, if anyone was ripped off, call the FTC and report them. 877-FTC-HELP.

K.
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardian-financial-services/champlain-new-york-12919/guardian-financial-services-in-champlain-new-york-ripoff-champlain-new-york-127343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content