Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, September 08, 2017

• Reported By: 95 flht — Louisville Kentucky USA
History channel
Nationwide USA

History channel wtf happened to lifetime membership Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

A few years ago I paid good money to become a lifetime member of The History Channel. For the money I paid I got a letter opener and an ink pen, followed by a few weak magazines that turned into something else, something about military or guns or something. As a Vietnam vet, I have little interest in either subject. I have been absolutely and without a doubt swindled, and for some reason I am suprised. With a trusted source like History Channel I did not suspect a scam. My wife tried to talk me out of it but I was convinced this was a really cool thing. Couldn't have been more wrong. To her further credit, I haven't heard I told you so. What happened to my expectations that I was lead to believe would be a certainty? I could buy the letter opener and ink pen for less than five dollars AND have a lifetime membership to the Dollar Tree. I want the money I paid returned and some kind of answer. I know, people in Hades want ice water.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/history-channel/nationwide/history-channel-wtf-happened-to-lifetime-membership-nationwide-1398833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on History channel