Complaint Review: Holiday Travel Of America

• Holiday Travel Of America
    6405 El Camino Real
    Carlsbad, California

Holiday Travel Of America Deceived me out of $170.00 Carlsbad California

*Author of original report: Holiday Travel of America, Carlsbad, Calif. did return my money

Drove 120 miles to look at land, was promised a trip or cruise for 2. Chose the trip for 2 for Las Vegas. Sent HTOA $170.00 as requested and was given dates to choose from. Did everything they requested, this was in Jan., 2008. Now they do not answer the phones most of the time, if I do talk to someone they tell me the computers are down and they will return my call as soon as the computers come up.

Needless to say, there are never any calls returned. The document I received at the land office says, "Timely validated certificates expire one year from the date of issue. All travel must be completed by that date." Last year when I questioned this I was told "oh, no, that's not true." They get the money and then just put you on ignore.

Janie ****
Hewitt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/holiday-travel-of-america/carlsbad-california-92009/holiday-travel-of-america-deceived-me-out-of-17000-carlsbad-california-444990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Holiday Travel of America, Carlsbad, Calif. did return my money

AUTHOR: Janie swadley - (U.S.A.)

After I filed this report, Holiday Travel of America did get in touch
with me. Additional paperwork was sent to me and after reading it,
I did not feel this would be a trip that I wanted to persue. They
returned my money in a timely matter.