Complaint Review: HoodiaPlex Labs

• Reported By: Acworth Georgia
  • HoodiaPlex Labs
    104161 Park Run Dr. #150
    Las Vegas, Nevada

HoodiaPlex Labs, Lipoplex Com Get a sample and only pay shipping and handling Las Vegas Nevada

My wife went on the website to order the sample, you pay shipping and handling only. It was charged to our credit card under Lipoplex Com and that was supposed to be it. But. come to find out they have been charging us 69.95 for the past two months under Hoodia Complex without our authorization.
I called them and they say you cannot send the vitamins back because they cannot be resold etc........ I said I want my money back and there was no mention of charging us anymore after the initial purchase. Sorry they said, you have already been charged for the vitimans and they can't refund it. The person taking my call at Hoodia agreed with me that charging us was not right!
We have disputed the charges on our credit card, hopefully we can get our money back.

Rvh
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hoodiaplex-labs/las-vegas-nevada-89745/hoodiaplex-labs-lipoplex-com-get-a-sample-and-only-pay-shipping-and-handling-las-vegas-ne-289435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content