Complaint Review: House Of Brides

• House Of Brides
    Golf Road
    Hoffman Estates, Illinois

House Of Brides rip-off HoHoffman Estates Illinois

In response to the above, my friend forgot to mention that they ordered her a CHILD's size 6 with extra length. She was a size 2-4 at the time- and she couldn't even get in to the dress. Not over the head, and she couldn't step into it either. My other size 6 had the same problem and the dress had to be completely remade.

Of course, they told me that "dresses run small" and that they should have ordered a size larger. Well, when they order a child size 6 with extra length (it said so on the receipt) and they did the measuring of my friend- you really wonder what is going on with that business.

Run the other way from this business. I was honest about my wedding date, and 2 weeks before, when the dresses still weren't in they said "No, when really is your date." I didn't lie- and they didn't believe me. So what could I do at that point?

Carol
Bensenville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2003 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/house-of-brides/hoffman-estates-illinois/house-of-brides-rip-off-hohoffman-estates-illinois-45531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content