Complaint Review: Humana One

• Humana One
    P.O. BoX 219051
    Kansas City, Missouri
    United States of America

Humana One Humana Insurance Company. JUST BY OUR DENTAL PLAN WE ARE " HUMANA ONE " HATE US LATER...!!!!! Kansas City, Missouri

Florida State has stopped medicaid dental coverage. I am on disablity and I have Humana HMO ( SNP )health care plan w/ prescription D coverage. I was unaware that my plan had dental coverage If ever had to go to the dentist it would be to the dental clinic for Florida state.

I went ahead and signed up for a supplement dental plan " Humana One" back in April 2010. I made the $11.15 every month but never used " Humana One "dental. When I signed up the Rep. at "Humana One " never told me to check my health care plan I might possibly have dental coverage. I went to the dentist the end of Nov. the office manager checked my coverage and she asked me why I had 2 dental plans?

I did not know I had coverage with my Regular Humana plan. the sales rep. at " Humana One"dental could have told me to check to see if I had coverage. the Rep. just signed me up knowing it was possible I might have dental coverage. I called the management and cancelled

my "Humana One" explaining and asking why they sold me something I already had all the Rep. had to do was make an inquiry. it was about making the sale.

I asked for a refund I never used the plan. I sent a greivance letter and an appeal they refuse to return my  $$ premiums on coverage they very well know I didnt need. why would I pay for a second plan. I wouldn't just throw $11.15 for over 20 months on a plan or coverage I already have.

I'm on disablity every dollar counts. they are using the "Humana " name to mislead people. I thought I was dealing with a household name brand company. the sales Rep. should have checked with my Huumana health care plan to see if I had coverage before signing me I really feel like I got cheated mis lead and ripped -off for $ 20 months x $11.15 =$ 223.oo thats a 1/4 year car insurance payment for me.

Please help me and before this happens to someone else.

Grrrrrr~ SonnyBoca..!  cea1pbc@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/humana-one/kansas-city-missouri-64121/humana-one-humana-insurance-company-just-by-our-dental-plan-we-are-humana-one-hate-us-836321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content