Complaint Review: ICM MARKETING GROUP

icm-marketinggroup.com
    Holmes, Pennsylvania

ICM MARKETING GROUP LIED RIPPED OFF SCAMMED Holmes Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Everyone was very Polite

I hired this company, ICM Marketing group to market my timeshare a few months back. They claim they are the best in the industry, second to none, you know what every company claims to be. The fact of the matter is these scumbags are no better then the previous companies I hired to market my timeshare. They told me they'd bring me offers as soon as I got registered, its been 3 months and i havn't gotten a single offer. I have a beautiful orlando based resort, and because of that reason they gaurenteed that marketing my property would not be an issue. What a fool I was.

I spoke to two people, the first guy i forget his name, the second guy Patrick, well he is just rude, arrogant, and pressuring, and i admit he pressured me into giving up my Visa number, WHOA big mistake. Now rather thenbeing 200$ in debt from the other compant im 984$ more in debt because of this company. If this company contacts you and your not ready to do business just hang up because when they place you on hold they will just put another guy, probably patrick on the phone and trust me he is not a polite individual. @$$hole if you ask me!!!

do your self the favor, just dont hire this company, they lie, cheat, and scam individuals like my self out of there money. They will offer you a "financial incentive" going lower until you bite, i agreed to pay the 984, because i figure you get what you pay for, if id have let them get me for 392 i thought i would never hear from them again, but boy was i wrong. I paid the full 984 and have yet to hear from them.

Brian
branson, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icm-marketing-group/holmes-pennsylvania-19043/icm-marketing-group-lied-ripped-off-scammed-holmes-pennsylvania-433957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Everyone was very Polite

AUTHOR: Morgan - (United States of America)

I had not any toubles with the people who run this company!  Very nice and polite people!  They worked out a great deal to rent my timeshare and had it rented for me when i needed it done!

Jacqueline