Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: K. Ali — Vernon Connecticut United States of America
ICM Websites

ICM Websites Internet Cash Mashine The company asked me to pay $2.97 to get a information about : How to make money over the internet, and they charged me $149.95, I just discovered the amount when I called the company to double check, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-11-10

I get e-mail about How to make money over the internet working with Google.

The company asked me to pay $2.97 to get information package by mail, using my credit card.

I find my self dealing with company called ICM websites (Internet cash machine).

The company sent me username and pass word, but I never get the package by mail, then I called the company to find out: How much they charged me???

I found out they charged me the amount of $149.95.

I called the company to refund my money, they refused .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icm-websites/internet/icm-websites-internet-cash-mashine-the-company-asked-me-to-pay-297-to-get-a-information-612877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM Websites

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-11-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $149.95 to the card ending in #6063.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,