Complaint Review: IGIA - SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM - MILINEX

• Reported By: Casper Wyoming
  • IGIA - SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM - MILINEX
    4540 Worth Street
    Los Angeles, California

IGIA - SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM - MILINEX ripoff fraudulant billing no responses from C.S. re: order/chrgs on acct Los Angeles California

I came across an advertisement on t.v. for the Milinex Power Storm vaccuum. My vacuum is not efficient, this looked like a good deal. I called the 800 number from the t.v. ad.

The entire call was automated with multiple offers to buy extra filters, warranty, and a free $40 powersteamer. The vacuum special was buy one for $120 and get a second one free with 3 payments of $39.99 per month with $18.50 S&H for each vacuum. At the end of the call when there was no summary of items actually purchased, the type of payment plan or the amount that was going to be charged I immediately was suspicious.

They did give an 800 for customer service during ordering process that is always busy. I found another number from the website that was not in service as well as an invalid customer service email address.

Since 10-15-05 when I initially ordered, I have tried customer service via email 4 times (in which a person is suppose to contact you within 24 hours-never happened) and have called multiple numbers numerous times. My next step is filing a dispute with my bank to go after the company for the $211.87 that was taken from my account, and I don't know what all I was charged for.

Tricia
Casper, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/igia-singer-lazer-storm-vacuum-milinex/los-angeles-california-90063/igia-singer-lazer-storm-vacuum-milinex-ripoff-fraudulant-billing-no-responses-from-cs-162509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content