Complaint Review: Institute Of Technology

• Institute Of Technology
    1755 Hilltop Drive Redding, CA 96002
    Redding, California
    United States of America

Institute Of Technology IOT Conatristits who promise hope, and then destroy! it as well as steal your money. Redding, California

This company told us that not only would we be educated but employed, they promised to help find us jobs and after a year of desperately looking they pulled that help away.

They flooded the field with applicants so the pay for the job I trained for fell dramatically, also employers want someone with a minimum of 2 years of experience we all received about 2 weeks.

I spent the whole my inheritance on the promise of a future, and they failed me, and over 98% of the students in my class. It is time they pay for their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/institute-of-technology/redding-california-96001/institute-of-technology-iot-conatristits-who-promise-hope-and-then-destroy-it-as-well-a-1043062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content