Complaint Review: IntegreTel

• IntegreTel
    www.itegretel.com
    San Jose, California

IntegreTel Billed me for service not requested ripoff San Jose California

Went back to last months phone bill to make sure this months was up to date. Noticed a page I'd not paid attention to last month. It was a bill for $8.43 for a one time setup charge for agora voice messaging. No one requested this service and we don't even know exactly what it is. I'll be calling the phone company tomorrow to have it removed, and credit my account back for the charge.

After reading another ripoff report about this company I'm betting that they are some real scum and have found a way to convince the phone company to bill you for them. I'm betting most don't even notice they are being billed and pay it. They are making millions on a scam using the phone company.

I use AT&T (the former SBC) If they allow this to continue they will lose me as a customer. I know some of the legal staff at AT&T and will be alerting them to this.

David
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integretel/san-jose-california/integretel-billed-me-for-service-not-requested-ripoff-san-jose-california-246797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content