Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, May 18, 2017

• Reported By: Amy Smith — Turkey Texas USA
Interstate National Dealer Services
Nationwide USA

Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I bought a policy from interstate national dealer services in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My tahoe went into the shop and the dealship reached out to this company to start the claim.

they are refusing to pay for a service that is covered in my policy. The dealership, red auto and myself have attempted for two weeks to get this resovled and interstate is refusing this claim.  We are all very fustrated.

I have contacted the owner Bryan Becker by phone and left several voicemails trying to get this resovled but he has not attempted to contact me to make this right.

I am a very disappointed customer and I will continue this process until it is resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2017 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/interstate-national-dealer-services/nationwide/interstate-national-dealer-services-i-bought-a-policy-from-this-company-in-2013-and-have-1374030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate National Dealer Services