Complaint Review: IT MGT

1805 N. Carson Street Suite 333
    Carson City, Nevada
    United States

IT MGT Printer Toner Scam Carson City Nevada

We received an invoice in the amount of $1,220.96 from IT MGT for Dell Printer supplies that we did not order (2 units of toner at 598.99 a piece, and a "Premium freight charge" of 22.98). Invoice had the correct address, phone number and contact name for our office manager.

I have not, nor would I ever pay that much for ink. We don't order ink often, and I am currently the only one in the office who buys it; this is not who I go through for our needs. I have never heard of this company, and they are not in our system as a vendor. I could not find a website for them at all online, but review(s) here on ripoffreport.com were reporting the exact same incident. We received an identical flyer for a "$100 VISA gift card upon payment" with our mailed invoice. Moreover, the company claims to be in Carson City, NV but the postmark was from Los Angeles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/it-mgt/carson-city-nevada-89701/it-mgt-printer-toner-scam-carson-city-nevada-1411892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content