Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: SteveSodo — Portland Oregon
iTechDeals.com
, Select State/Province USA

iTechDeals.com iTechDeals sold me faulty iPhone usb cables, refused to return Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Bought a bundle of iPhone 5s usb charging cables for a friend.  About a month later my friend reported back to me that none of them had worked, even though the site specifically said they were "certified for data transfer".  I requested my money back, but "Natalie" refused.  She even yelled at me over email, real professional.  I would not purchase another item from this scam and would advice you to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/itechdealscom/select-stateprovince/itechdealscom-itechdeals-sold-me-faulty-iphone-usb-cables-refused-to-return-internet-1130386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iTechDeals.com