Complaint Review:

Jasper Contractors

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2016

• Reported By: Jeremy — Mesa Arizona U.S.A.
Jasper Contractors
1935 East Deer Valley Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Jasper Contractors Jasper air conditioning ripping people off daily Phoenix, Arizona

I recently hired Jasper to replace my roof.  I must say I was completely unsatisifed with the service they provided.  They did not install drip edge which is a standard in Arizona.  Every house with a new roof has drip edge.  When I called the regional manager Randy Haines he said the following, "if you're such a roofing expert why did you not stop them when they started to put the shingles on your house?  Now we have to go back and lift all the shinges to put on the drip edge."  My response was, "I'm no roofing expert and when did it become my job to manage your roofers?".

Upon further inspection of the roof I also noticed they cracked the 1x1 board going around my roof and simply ignored it.  I also noticed a smell of tar when the sun hit my roof.  I called an AC company and they informed me that when Jasper lifted my AC to replace the shingles it broke the seal from my AC to my duct work.  I decided to have another roofing company come out to inspect the job.  The final issue they found was that none of objects on my roof were painted to match the roof color.  I guess this is a standard in the roofing industry and one more corner Jasper decided to cut.

If you're considering a new roof do not consider Jasper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jasper-contractors/phoenix-arizona-85024/jasper-contractors-jasper-air-conditioning-ripping-people-off-daily-phoenix-arizona-863767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jasper Contractors