Complaint Review: JD Byrider

• JD Byrider
    707 N New Warrington Rd, Pensacola Fl
    Nationwide

JD Byrider Fradulent Billing ripoff business from hell Pensacola Florida

Well like most people here I need a car as our van was falling apart. Looking for an SUV, JB Byrider was the last place I should have went.

After going through all the bs we finally got a 1993 Ford Explorer. It had a tailgate problem that they promised to fix and yet are to do so. It started burning oil a month after we had it and leaking radiator fluid of which I fixed. Getting the oil changed is an all day process and not worth it. Looking at our receipts for payments I noticed that the payment was going all towards interest and nothing towards principle for the first two payments this should not have been.

When I tried to call the finance manager who said to call anytime you have a problem they would not let me talk to him, the secretary explained that right now your paying all interest and I explained to her that I am well educated in the workings of a simple interest loan and that yes a majority did go to interest in the begining but NOT all of it.

She got rude and said well you will start seeing a drop. I hung up the phone and contacted the Florida state attorney's office who are now going to handle this for me. My advice STAY AWAY FROM JB Byrider!

Kevin
pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-byrider/nationwide/jd-byrider-fradulent-billing-ripoff-business-from-hell-pensacola-florida-57187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content