Complaint Review: JP Media

• JP Media
    Great Britain
    Nationwide

JP Media, LTD bank card rip off Not Sure Nationwide

While checking my statement online I noticed the same charges that all of these other people have been posting.

I called the 1-888-548-1032 number that was provided with the statement and a guy answered. He said that he was Customer Service. I told him that I was looking for JP Media and he said that they used to be the customer service reps for them, but they no longer hold that contract with JP Media. The only information that he was willing to give me was that he thought they were located in Nevada.

Needless to say my bank is disputing this. Unfortunately it was my bank card that was used and not a regular credit card, so it will be harder to "close" the account to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I am really glad that I found this site. Not glad that it is happening to other people, but at least this way more people can know about it and hopefully we can bring them down.

Stephanie
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2003 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-media/nationwide/jp-media-ltd-bank-card-rip-off-not-sure-nationwide-72524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content