Complaint Review: JP Morgan Chase

Wilmington, Delaware
  • Phone: 800-432-3117
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

JP Morgan Chase ripoff Formerly Bank One raised APR in extreme greed Wilmington Delaware

JP Morgan Chase (which absorbed Bank One, who initially issued my credit card) has decided that my debt ratio was too high because they wanted to milk me for all they can get. I have ALWAYS paid my bill on time, and I am currently disputing a blatant mistake with another bank who claims one of my DEFERRED STUDENT LOANS is past due, but they still just pulled my credit report at random and decided to stick it to me.

As for the given reason (high debt ratio), I tried to explain that Capital One refuses to report my credit limit or high credit, which skews the numbers, but they have decided they would rather have their outrageous interest instead of a satisfied customer. I also had already paid down some of the amount of the card, and am still continuing to do so. I am spreading the word, and my National Geographic "Chase" card is not the only Chase getting the scissor treatment over this. I have never proven to be any financial risk, but they raised my rate from 7.9% to 26.7(!!!)%. They took over my account and let me have it. Be very wary of this bank!

Richard
Conway, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-morgan-chase/wilmington-delaware/jp-morgan-chase-ripoff-formerly-bank-one-raised-apr-in-extreme-greed-wilmington-delaware-186668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content