Complaint Review: JUST BRAKES

katy tx
    katy, Texas
    United States of America

JUST BRAKES RIP OFF ARTIST katy, Texas

Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 RIP OFF ARTIST, PERRY RD HOUSTON TX? - ? - 2009-12-22

This guy tells me its going to cost $600.00 to fix my brtakes because the calibers are sticking causing my brake pads to crystilize...I told him not to do anything to my car because I have a warranty and will take it to the dealership first. He tells me they have already began the work and just to put the brakes back on, he will charge me $91.00. I agree, and two days later, on Monday take it to the dealership.. they informed me it was a scam. That NOTHING was wrong with my car. NOTHING at all. However the Rotors were put back on with the wrong screws and so loose I could have had an accident. Mind you I am a single mother of a 5 year old little girl. It breaks my heart to think The OWNER gambled with our lives, and on top of it all tried to take advantage of me...THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS!! DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THIS BUSINESS. THEY ARE HONORABLE PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-brakes/katy-texas-77493/just-brakes-rip-off-artist-katy-texas-543866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content