Report: #520867

Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, P.C.

• Submitted: Sat, November 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 07, 2009
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Soledad California United States of America
  • Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, P.C.
    7 Penn Plaza
    Internet
    United States of America

Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, P.C. Money Owed to T-Mobile, Formerly Voicestream Wireless, Internet

I have received a notice of settlement from the Law offices of Mitchell N. Kay,P.C. that I owe money to T-Mobile, formerly VoiceStream Wireless.  I don't have an account with T-Mobile nor have I had one. They are claiming that I owe $429.72, however if I pay now the company will settle for $214.86.

My parents have always and continue to have my cell phone in their name. I have never had a cell phone account in my name and certainly not with T-Mobile.

I have contacted the office of Mitchell N.Kay and talked to someone and they referred me to write a dispute of the credit charges. They have given me a Fax number, however I am not sure at this time the number is legitimate. I will be writing the dispute letter tomorrow.

I believe this is a fraudulent claim and is to be considered a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2009 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-offices-of-mitchell-n-kay-pc/internet/law-offices-of-mitchell-n-kay-pc-money-owed-to-t-mobile-formerly-voicestream-wireless-520867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content