Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• LED Outfitters

Internet
    United States of America

LED Outfitters www.ledoutfitters.com LED emergency lighting Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Anyone reading your ROR should pay close attention....

I purchased an interior led lightbar from LED Outfitters July 2010 that has a 5 year warranty. On July 20, 2011, one of the light modules stopped working. I have called several times during the business hours listed on the website and have left phone messages and website contact messages with no response. The last 3 times I called, I decided to press "1" at the phone prompt to "place an order". Amazingly enough, a real person answered the phone each time, unlike when I pressed "3" for warranty and return information (I was always prompted to leave a message if I press "3"). Each time the person answered "LED Outfitters" and it sounded like someone on a cell phone. I explained that I could not get anyone to return my phone calls for repair and warranty work and ALL 3 TIMES I was disconnected.

I finally made contact with a representative of the LED outfitters via email and he advised me to send my led light back with a copy of my invoice (which I did). I sent the led light back as requested via USPS with return receipt. I received confirmation that the led light was delivered to LED Outfitters. That was over three months ago. So now I am out my money and the led light. Had I known that LED Outfitters would essentially steal my led light, I would not have even returned in but tried to send it to someone else to repair. It should be noted, that I did not make any alterations to my led light and did not violate any terms or conditions of the warranty listed on the website. I will continue to be persistant in getting my issue resolved with LED Outfitters up to and including legal action. This company is a ripoff and should not be trusted. Buyer beware. Shop at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/led-outfitters/internet/led-outfitters-wwwledoutfitterscom-led-emergency-lighting-internet-internet-797583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Anyone reading your ROR should pay close attention....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"This company is a ripoff and should not be trusted. Buyer beware. Shop at your own risk."   168 complaints filed against business

Failure to respond to 157 complaints filed against business

The BBB rates them an "F" with the above notation.

Looks like they are a total Ripoff company.