Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: captainindustry — Dallas Texas United States of America
Lifetime Fitness
5910 N. Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

Lifetime Fitness Premier Place continues billing me after cancellation. NO AUTHORIZATION!! I never signed a contract, They DO NOT LISTEN!!! Dallas, Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They were SOOO nice and gentlemanly when interviewing me.  I liked their club, but after paying the deposit I found another club much more to my liking.  Tom Landry at Baylor.   (Better, Less expensive)  (WAY better)

I never worked out at Lifetime.  I NEVER SIGNED A CONRACT!!  I have called them and visited them and can get nothing but the runaround.

I changed my credit card number when it was obvious that this is an old-school, gym with an aggressive collections department  and no interest in the client's well-being  in the least.  My inbox has been flooded with up-sells and specials, and that is the only communication i have received, outside of collection calls.

By their demeanor and presentation, I was convinced that I was dealing with an up-scale, gentlemanly, new-world organization.  Not so.  The fung shui and the waterfalls and other trappings are about a millimeter deep.

They sould admit that there was a mis-communication, keep my deposit, and cancel my membership.  Again, I HAVE NEVER WORKED OUT THERE, and I would NEVER return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifetime-fitness/dallas-texas-/lifetime-fitness-premier-place-continues-billing-me-after-cancellation-no-authorization-609887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifetime Fitness