Complaint Review: Loan4youtoday.com

• Reported By: Michael — Mesa Arizona
  • Loan4youtoday.com

Internet
    United States of America

Loan4youtoday.com Fastl loans fast This aledged company has cost me $95.00 to date. They remotely generate a check with a bogus check number! Internet

I've been hit with 2 $30.00 charges from a bogus company calling itself loan4youtoday.com.  The latest charge also includes a $35.00 NSF. I never authorized any such payment to be taken out of my account.

I have disputed the charges at my bank and I'm hoping that They will reverse the un-authorized charges, but it's been 4 days since I've disputed these charges and I've still heard nothing. The fake company does have a phone number that is included within the check image, but when I called it every option would just send me to a voicemail.

I have no idea how these people obtained my infomation.  I now have had to change my account number at my bank but how do I know that they wont obtain the new number as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loan4youtodaycom/internet/loan4youtodaycom-fastl-loans-fast-this-aledged-company-has-cost-me-9500-to-date-they-r-1046264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content