Complaint Review: logodesignguarantee.com

• Reported By: phill — Taylorville Illinois United States of America
  • logodesignguarantee.com

Internet
    United States of America

logodesignguarantee.com custom website design fraud bad customer service still havent received money back, Internet

I was going to start a website and found logodesignguarantee.com while talking about paying for the site the customer service was great. I paid 900 dollars and after I was done paying things changed. The customer service was shaddy and they coppied a website and called it custom. It was a total fake. I submited the fees I was going to charge and was sent back an email stating sorry we dont understand.

I then asked for my money back and was given the run around. I still havent received the money back. I wish that i would of known about rip off reports before i made payment evidently im not the first victim and I know I wont be the last. Please if you come across this report take my word and dont give these people your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/logodesignguaranteecom/internet/logodesignguaranteecom-custom-website-design-fraud-bad-customer-service-still-hav-844345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content