Complaint Review: Longhorn Towing

1825 California Crossing Road,
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Longhorn Towing Damaged my vehicle paint Dallas, Texas

My 2008 Toyota Tacoma truck was towed by Longhorn Towing from Bristol Apartments in Dallas, TX the night of January 15th.  The aparment complex changed their visitor parking location and I did not noticed.  I went to picked my truck and the rear bumper paint was damaged.  I spoke to Longhorn rep about this issues and they gave a form to fill and told me to provide three paint estimates within three days.

I gave the three estimates as requested and I was told that they were going to call me after they reviewed the video of the towing truck.  It is been over a week and I haven't recieve any calls from no one.  I called them multiple times and the person who is in charge to review the towing truck video is never there.  I do not know what to do?  Do I need to call my insurance company and report this incident from Longhorn Towing?

When it comes to get you your vehicle back they expect their money right away, but when it comes to client issues services they are the worst person I have deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/longhorn-towing/dallas-texas-/longhorn-towing-damaged-my-vehicle-paint-dallas-texas-827776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content