Complaint Review: Loving the Classics

• Loving the Classics

, Select State/Province
    USA

Loving the Classics I Ordered DVDs That Were Never Sent Internet

In late July, Loving the Claccis charged my credit card $166.23 for ten DVDs that I ordered from them. This charge as shown on their invoice was $30 more than the totaled amount, and when I emailed them about this error, they finally (weeks later) asked me how I wanted them to refund this amount. I replied that the $30 should be refunded to my credit card.

However, the DVDs were never sent, and none of my other queries have been answered. According to "my account" on their web site, my order is still being "processed," whatever that means, but I no longer have any confidence that they intend to send me anything, and they haven't even refunded the $30.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loving-the-classics/select-stateprovince/loving-the-classics-i-ordered-dvds-that-were-never-sent-internet-1080663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content