Report: #20972

• Reported By: Laurel MD
  • Marlo Furniture
    15450 Baltimore Avenue
    Laurel, Maryland

Marlo Furniture Company Mission; what a joke, stressful experience Laurel Maryland

I purchase a bedroom set from Marlo Furniture on September 16, 2001. My experience with Marlo delivery was quite stressful. I have received over 6 deliveries and each delivery the eight dresser drawer was damaged. I have spent countless hours at home and time away from work, only to wait for damaged goods.

I believe that Marlo Furniture needs to re-evaluate their mission statement. Marlo Furniture will not continue to grow if their reputation is shattered. Marlo Furniture says:

1. The company's reputation is its number one priority - Right now, Marlo Furniture number priority is falling in the crack.

2. The company's most valuable asset is its people - I am not quite sure about this. If Marlo Furniture believe this, why do they continue to have customers waste countless hours and time away from work due to their poor quality of merchandise.

3. The true measure of our Company's success is customer satisfaction -

...HELLO, I AM NOT SATISFIED

Below you will find my delivery history. Marlo Furniture doesn't care about it's customers; but only about the old mighty dollar bill.

On October 16, 2001 the bedroom set was delivered to me. All items were acceptable, except the eight(8) dresser drawer. The dresser had dents and scratches along the right side of the dresser. I decided to keep the dresser in my home and arranged for an even exchange with the delivery person.

On November 10, 2001 the eight (8) dresser drawer was damaged once again.

On December 1, 2001 the eight (8) dresser drawer was damaged once again.

On December 29, 2001 the eight (8) dresser drawer was damaged on ce again.

On February 18, 2002 I spoke with A. Friedlin, Assistant Store Manager, (Laurel, MD) and he offered $100.00 off total bill for my inconvenience (I have not seen that yet)

On March 9, 2002 no show because "They could not fit my delivery on the truck".

On April 29, 2002 the eight (8) dresser drawer was damaged once again.

TAKE HEED AND CAUTION YOURSELF BEFORE YOU PURCHASE FROM MARLO FURNITURE

Janice
Laurel, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2002 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marlo-furniture/laurel-maryland-20707/marlo-furniture-company-mission-what-a-joke-stressful-experience-laurel-maryland-20972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content