Complaint Review: MEga Tan

• MEga Tan
    Southern and Gilbert
    Mesa, Arizona

Mega Tan & Attorney General rip-off

I purchased a tanning package a few months ago. This was the recommendation of my doctor for a skin disease I have. The UVb and UVa rays help control this.

I had also purchased a package for my sister as a gift. I spent a total of about a hundred dollars. I only used three of my visits and still had another three when I showed up at the store on Southern and Gilbert when I realized it was closed. My sister never got a chance to use her gift.

I am upset because I was misled. I am also upset because this could have been avoided. That fact that Mr. Gosh has a history of fraud, I do not understand how this could have happened again! Not to mention in Arizona for the second time.

After reading the other stories on the Rip-off Report, I feel that someone needs to take responsibility. I believe it should be both Mr. GOsh or Groh and the whole Gosh family AND the Attorney General Ms. Jeanette Napolitano ?? because of the knowledge the Attorney Generals office knew and had about the past rip-offs. Not only here in Arizona in the past where he was ordered to not be in the service business again, then the "Groh family of thieves" goes to Texas ripping off millions, then comes back here again to AZ. The Attorney General did nothing when the paper work was shoved in their face many times!!.
The Attorney General should be ashamed of themselves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mega-tan/mesa-arizona/mega-tan-attorney-general-rip-off-3422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content