Complaint Review: MetroPCS

• MetroPCS

, Select State/Province
    USA

MetroPCS MetroPCS sucks BIGTIME! internet

You get what you pay for!

I received a text from MetroPCS telling me that my phone needed a software update. All I had to do was to visit one of their stores. I did. The agent didn't have a clue what I was talking about. She told me to call the 800 number. Obviously. I was calling outside this country! The guy gave me addresses of stores (including the one that I already was) who could assist me. He couldn't give me a phone number of the stores. Well, I drove to 3 of them, put 73 miles on the truck and wasted 3 hours of my time, because the idiotfrom the 800 number didn't even know that I had to go to a corporate store, located 1.5 hrs away! I still haven't gone yet. I went online looking for the phone number and nowhere it is listed. I called again India, and was told by another guy that he didn't the phone number for that corporate store!

What a Mickey Mouse company!

PS: I will not mention how many times my calls were dropped, pictures that I took and emailed to my own email address that never went through and for some unknown reasons, calls that couldn't be made because their system couldn't recognize that I was calling someone 20 miles away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metropcs/select-stateprovince/metropcs-metropcs-sucks-bigtime-internet-1073238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content