Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management

• Reported By: anywhere Georgia
  • Midland Credit Management
    8875 Aero Drive Suite 200,
    San Diego, California

Midland Credit Management, MCM Midland put a collection on my credit and didn't notify me San Diego California

I've been debt validating Midland for two years off and on. Whenever I recieve something from them in the mail , I immediately send a debt validation letter, However I haven't check'd my credit in awhile and have noticed they put a collection on my credit for $ 852.

Is this a violation of any law? I must admit that when I send the DV I don't follow up, when I don't recieve anything back from them. I don't even know who thy're collecting for. Is there any recourse for me?

Ms. huny
anywhere, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midland-credit-management/san-diego-california-92123/midland-credit-management-mcm-midland-put-a-collection-on-my-credit-and-didnt-notify-me-317433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content