Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage Company

• Reported By: CJCINMD — Frederick Maryland
  • Midland Mortgage Company

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    USA

Midland Mortgage Company Poor Customer Service, Don't Pay Atteniton, Nonsensical Responses to Questions Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I see that I have joined a continuing chorus of protest against Midland Mortgage, their poor, uninformed customer service (if it my be categorized as such!), and other outrageous conduct! My mortgage was sold by Citibank to Midland a few years ago without any particular notice or other information about that company.

All seemed to be ok until I applied to do a short-sale, and in the process, missed a payment. Now, while trying to play catch-up, I attempted to use the online pay option on their website, but was denied because I was delinquent by a month. On calling to inquire about this, I was told that that payment method was a privilege, and because I was a month behind it was withdrawn! The obsurdity of this abounds! For a company that seems to focus entirely on getting their money, I find it ridiculous that they would penalize someone who is trying to pay by removing this most expeditious means of paying!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midland-mortgage-company/oklahoma-city-oklahoma/midland-mortgage-company-poor-customer-service-dont-pay-atteniton-nonsensical-response-1083324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content