Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

Internet
    United States of America

Milford Spice Company deceptive, excuses, lies Internet

Milford Spice Company

They are not being honest. I ordered spices in March and have received two emails stating they are overwhelmed and spices are on the way. For sure, next week. Since I ordered grilling spices and have not received them, I expect they want me to use them for Thanksgiving.

Because Milford used Groupon last year and did the same thing, with the same excuses, I believe this company is a complete scam. If it happens once, OK, but twice? Something is very fishy here. No responses at all to emails or voice mails. I think this company should be put out of business.

I will be complaining to Groupon who are fools to use them twice and the BBB in their state when I find it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/milford-spice-company/internet/milford-spice-company-deceptive-excuses-lies-internet-889989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content