Complaint Review: MRA Group

United States of America
  • Phone: 888 526 3527
  • Web:
  • Category:

The Mra Group is a fraud a company...they have three different addresses because they dont want you to know where they are located...they are located in  Norwalk, Ca...they are not registered with government or monitored by the  Secretary State of California...they give you a fake website sos.ca.gov....Roger Price promised me I wouldnt lose my home but i did...DO NOT do business with this company..they send you out a fake contract with promises but they will NOT give you back you back your money...Roger Price gives you his fake bio but its fake...do not believe it...Eddie Serrano also gives you a fake bio....the secretary goes by Sarah but i found out that is really not her name...alot of promises but nothing got done...the number is 888 526 3527

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mra-group/norwalk-california-/mra-group-fraud-company-norwalk-california-959452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Mortgage relief advocates LLC

AUTHOR: Mortgage relief advocates LLC - ()

That you for the info. They gave me a different address as well. I do believe if the feds do not shut them down.I just might be taking a road trip to CA. i will just take care of it myself. I lost a 1,000 and my wife left me due to all of this. now my house is in foreclosure. I really have nothing to loose but use my Military training, and I'm not going to say what I'm going to do with all of them. I think everybody gets my point.

Disgruntled employee

AUTHOR: MRA Group Management - (United States of America)

These claims on rip-off report are all from a disgruntled employee that was fired due to negative practices in the work place on approximately October 23rd 2012. Luckily this ex-employee didnt fake an account name and put his own first name as the account on this site. As you will notice these reports were all done within a few weeks period. Due to his negative and malicious practices on the worksite and threats towards many co-workers we had to file a workplace violence restraining order. The restraining order was granted by the Superior Court of California. His name is Lamont Watson Freddie Lloyd (goes by Monte) and the case number that was granted is case number VS023885. The restraining order was granted on 12-3-2012and will remain until 2015. If his actions continue our attorney advised that a violation of contempt of court order will be executed and will be facing a judgment of up to a year in jail pay a fine of $1,000 or both. The link to the copy of the court order can be found at http://themragroup.org/index.php?id=106 . Again you will notice the complaints started almost immediately after his termination as of October 23rd 2012. You will also notice the authors for most of the pages dont have any legitimate authors and only put a city instead of a name.

We are a legitimate company and registered with the California Secretary of State. The website is www.sos.ca.gov . Feel free to confirm this is a real government website.