Complaint Review: My Perfect Resume

• My Perfect Resume

Internet
    USA

My Perfect Resume N/A Scam, Unethical, Credit Card Fraud Internet

I "Built" my Resume and while it looked great and stated that it was FREE it is in fact NOT – I was almost tempted to try the $2.95 14 day trial until I read some really scary and scam worthy reviews. They are charging people $35 (or more) a month on auto renew.

My advice: if a site only offers the option to pay by credit card it is a scam – most legit sites will accept PayPal or other forms of one-time payments. STAY AWAY from My Perfect Resume!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2017 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-perfect-resume/internet/my-perfect-resume-na-scam-unethical-credit-card-fraud-internet-1407908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content