Complaint Review: myiproducts.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Reported By: Barking mad — Dallas Texas U.S.A.
  • myiproducts.com
    24078 Greenway Street, Forest Lake, Minnesota
    Internet
    United States of America

myiproducts.com myiproducts imail, LLC myiproducts.com accused of Phone Bill Cramming Internet

They are at it again, myiproducts.com crammed my phone bill again, this internet based 1800 voice mail box company claims that I had signed up for thier services that in order for me to have signed up they had sent an e-mail that had a link where I had to go back to thier web site to confirm that I wanted thier services.

All they need is your name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address to sign you up for this service.  Of course this is all available on most business cards.  They immediately cancelled the service for me but refused to credit the $14.95 for the month of November because they had my positive registration information.  I challenged them on this issue and advised them that we will be pursuing a cramming complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myiproductscom/internet/myiproductscom-myiproducts-imail-llc-myiproductscom-accused-of-phone-bill-cramming-int-537146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content