Complaint Review: Mytelebill

• Mytelebill
    1130 W Sandy Banks
    Gilbert, Arizona

Mytelebill.com Mytelebill Unauthorized charges on phone bill Gilbert Arizona

There is a fraudulent company out there claiming to offer a voice mail service called Mytelebill. They somehow steal people's phone numbers when they sign up for an offer or enter a sweepstakes online, etc., and then charge their phone so much per month. I received an email saying Congratulations, my voice mail is hooked up at $9.95 per month. I immediately emailed back to cancel, but when I tried to call (one number on their site, one given by email, and another given when the second number turned out to be just a link to another number!), I was either told to leave a message or hung up on by a prompter. There is no "live person" at the numbers advertised on their website.

Anyway - my aim is that they will no longer get away with what whey are doing to unsuspecting consumers, and I personally feel they need to be criminally prosecuted. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I found their "whois" info for their web address, and this is it below:

Blair Martinson
1130 West Sandy Banks
Gilbert, AZ 85233

jra_supply@yahoo.com
281-723-9839

You cannot trust the info you find on their website - it is totally fraudulent. I sent an email to the Yahoo address above, since that is the person who initiated the website.

They will not get away with what they are doing. I am very careful now about giving out my phone number ANYWHERE, and I caution anyone else to not do it unless it is absolutely necessary, because third parties like this can steal your information.

Something you can do (which I am) is email domain.tech@yahoo-inc.com asking them to shut the website down for fraudulent activity. If Yahoo is reputable, they should not want to host them.

Paula
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2007 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mytelebill/gilbert-arizona-85233/mytelebillcom-mytelebill-unauthorized-charges-on-phone-bill-gilbert-arizona-288274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content