Report: #19368

• Reported By: Queensbury NY
  • NADN Tax Ready
    4330 S. Valley View Blvd #144
    Las Vegas, Nevada

NADN Tax Ready ripoff Scum of the Earth Disgrace to the USA Liars and THIEVES Las Vegas Nevada

Being from the New York City area I've been been no stranger to a number of different scams. I never imagined that a large company would go so far out of thier way to actually steal money from a hard working American. I received a phone call fron NADN where they told me how they would be able to help me with credit card debt consolidation, and they would call me within 3 days after I let them draft $2000.00 from my account.

They specifically told me it was totally guarenteed that they would save me more than what I was paying and that if I changed my mind in 30 days or less I could get all of my money back. They also planned on drafting another $1900.00 from my account one month later.A week went by and I didn't hear from them so I called, & called, & called, with no reply ( from " The Right Person" ).

After 2 and 1/2 weeks I realized I better cancel from this Scam quickly. After trying to cancel for about a week and sending my faxes 3 seperate times I was actually told that the woman who told me I could cancel was wrong and that I could not cancel and that I just lost my money and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

My latest amazement was when they told me that they had another recording of me saying that after a month of my complaining I had changed my mind and did in fact want to work NADN. I Lost it then. Obviously since I was hoping for help with debt consolidation I do not have enough money to give to thieves.

These people need to be stopped! I won't rest until I get my money back.

Mike
Queensbury, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2002 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nadn-tax-ready/las-vegas-nevada-89103/nadn-tax-ready-ripoff-scum-of-the-earth-disgrace-to-the-usa-liars-and-thieves-las-vegas-ne-19368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content