Complaint Review: NAMG - North American Membership Group - National Street Machine Club

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Reported By: Leominster Massachusetts
  • NAMG - North American Membership Group - National Street Machine Club
    12301 Whitewater Drive
    Minnetonka, Minnesota

NAMG - North American Membership Group - National Street Machine Club Will not except payment by Credit Card. Keep getting Delinquent Notices Minnetonka Minnesota

I have tried to pay for my membership twice using credit cards. They do not seem to want credit cards because I still receiving delinquent notices. I have tried on two occasions to do this. The first being on September 28 2007 and again on January 15 2008.

Being discouraged I sent back everything they sent me to include a cancellation of my membership. I sent them by return receipt with signature. Which I received back. So I know they got them.

On March 3, 2008 I got another delinquent notice. I have come to the conclusion that they will not except any other payment then cash, even though they show they will except credit cards.

I am done with these people. I have done everything possible to become a member but they do not want me to be one!

R d
Leominster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/namg-north-american-membership-group-national-street-machine-club/minnetonka-minnesota-55343/namg-north-american-membership-group-national-street-machine-club-will-not-except-paym-314491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content