Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2005

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
National Awards Commission
P.o. Box 34692 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff thanks because of you kind people I will not be one of their victims Kansas City Missouri

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Thank you to everyone who reported this company and wrote about the on this site. I am a young single mother of two/ honor roll college student and my money is very scarce. I couldn't believe the prospect of 1,000,000.000. I took the lump sum which they offered as 555,000.00 I already started dreaming of buying a house and giving my kids a place to ride their bikes and a yard to play ball in. these people pray on the hopeful.

I have the envelope sitting in front of my this very second with my check still inside, because of you kind people I will not be one of their victims and to celebrate I'm taking my kids to mc donalds with the money they would have stole from us. Thank you to whom ever created this website and again thank you to all who took the time to reveal this scam.

Sincerley, A hard working mother

Nicole
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-awards-commission/kansas-city-missouri-64116-0692/national-awards-commission-ripoff-thanks-because-of-you-kind-people-i-will-not-be-one-of-t-148336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission