Complaint Review: National One Telecom

• National One Telecom
    www.nationalone.com
    Dallas, Texas

National One Telecom Ripoff Pay-Per-View Web Sits Billing Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: fix this problem they dropped the charges and apoligized for "my inconvenience".

I received Bills from National One Telecom. The bills are calls to United Kingdom which I didn't made. One thing very funny is the phone number where tha calls came from is not even my number. So I just ignore the bill because I know it's a rippoff because this company don't even have a phone number to contact them. Now, I received a letter from a collection agency (Collection Express, Inc.) telling me to pay the bill. National One Telecom will not get any penny from me. I hope the proper Government Agency will investigate this and I hope the person involve will be put in bar.

Smith
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-one-telecom/dallas-texas-75261/national-one-telecom-ripoff-pay-per-view-web-sits-billing-dallas-texas-106960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I also received several bills. I notified them online that I contacted the FTC and the Better Buisiness Bureau and filed complaints and then they dropped the charges and apoligized for "my inconvenience". Hope that helps.