Complaint Review: NATIONAL UNION FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH,PA

• NATIONAL UNION FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH,PA
    P.O. BOX 44260
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States of America

NATIONAL UNION FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PITTSBURGH,PA National union insurance company,jacksonville, fla company sent fake bill saying coverage lapsed and to choose between four payments Jacksonville, Florida

I too am replying to the lady ,Debbie in florida who got the same letter as I.This may sound familiar to manyas I'm sure it;s a form letter they are sending out to see how many of us are naive enough to go ahead and think we owe the bill and pay.

Mine read as:We're sorry to inform you that your coverage lapsed because we did'nt receive your premium payment by the date indicated above.BUT you can still save important protection if you act immediately.All you have to do is mail in the payment notice below plus your check or money order for the quarterly,semi-annual, or annual premiums shown above to national union fire insurance co of pittsburgh,pa in the inclosed envelope.

MAIL US YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY! We must receive payment within 10 days to reinstate your insurance.

Then they give their number and tell me they value me as a customer andd thank me for my prompt payment.Itt was short and to the point. MY husband wanted me to call the number they gave but I thought they might get some info or whatever from it and decided to check it out on the web,as I usually do anytime I need an answer about something. What really threw me too was the envelope  to send the money back in,very unbusinesslike. The amounts they wanted were $29.85, $59.70, and $119.40 then one that said ' other'  So in closing ,what can we do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-union-fire-insurance-company-of-pittsburghpa/jacksonville-florida-32231/national-union-fire-insurance-company-of-pittsburghpa-national-union-insurance-companyja-835992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content