Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

350 Highland Drive
    Lewisville, Texas
    USA

Nationstar Mortgage Discrimination Lewisville Texas

My mortgage was sold to Nationstar i applied for refi on April 15 under Harp program and i was asked my credit card number to be charged for the credit report  On the 16th i received the email package but there were several wrong info so i called the loan officer as we started to make corrections she told me that many info were wrong because she couldnt understand my accent  I asked to talk with someone else she said NO

She told me : since you have this accent and i cant understand you i will cancel your application and find yourself another lender and hunged up on me ! but still she run my credit report (i received a letter ) i tried for a week to call the management but no one ever called me back i'm still in contact with HUD and CFPB but they really dont care

Stay away from them this discrimination policy is huge i saw on line alots of complains against them !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationstar-mortgage/lewisville-texas-75067/nationstar-mortgage-discrimination-lewisville-texas-1049759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content