Complaint Review: Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau -Itvdirect.com

• Reported By: Medford Wisconsin
  • Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau -Itvdirect.com
    NaturalCures.com
    Internet

Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau -Itvdirect.com charging $9.95 monthly for something I didn't order, nor do have I recieved anything for this charge. Internet

I ordered the wieghtloss and Natural cures books, T V offer. Whoever answered the phone wanted me to accept charges for numerous other things as well.No, no, and No. All I want is the books. This was Sept. 2007. Been charged $9.95 every month since.

Yesterday, I googled the number (800-215-0063), appearing on my statement, (wish I thought of it earlier). After reading some of the many complaints, I figured out it was for their Newsletter I didn't order, nor am I recieving. The girl on the line must have understood what no meant, cause she didn't ask for E-mail to send it too.

Anyway, I just called my card company to get a new and different card. Today is 01-02-2008. At least it was caught early. How ironic is that he is now promoting a book called "Debt Cures".
Buyer beware......

Rod
Medford, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-cures-kevin-trudeau-itvdirectcom/internet/natural-cures-kevin-trudeau-itvdirectcom-charging-995-monthly-for-something-i-didnt-296296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content