Complaint Review: nissan north America

Franklin, Tennessee
    United States of America

nissan north America refuse to honor manufacter warranty Franklin, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Unclear story

To make a long story short, I own a 2009 Nissan sentra with 52,000 miles and still under the original warranty, but Nissan is refusing to honor the warranty, initially they requested me to provide them with proof that I had gotten at least sixteen oil change receipts. I provided them with those  copies and then they said warranty still want approve the repairs until they have broken down the engine and find no smudge. The engine has been broken down and no smudge was found so now they want invoice receipts. Provided the invoice receipts now no response. I have been without a vehicle for almost a month and they want fix my vehicle or give me a loaner car. Please help me with the big name company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nissan-north-america/franklin-tennessee-37067/nissan-north-america-refuse-to-honor-manufacter-warranty-franklin-tennessee-747710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unclear story

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I provided them with those  copies"
"they want invoice receipts"

You wrote that you provided the receipts and then you wrote that they still want them. Your story does not make sense. Please clean it up and clearly explain the problem.

"still want approve the repairs"
"they want fix my vehicle"

The word is won't NOT want.