Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Sylvie — Petersburg Michigan
  • nomorerack.com

Internet
    United States of America

nomorerack.com did not refund my money for defective goods sent back Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Nomorerack.com sent shoddy goods about 50 percent of the time. I have not gotten all of my refunds because they won't send them.

Delivery was slow--always.

They offered totally different solutions to my complaints, but did not solve my problems at all.  Nobody there seemed to know what they were talking about.

They offered store credit instead of refunds.  I complained, and then they said I could have my money  Where is it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-did-not-refund-my-money-for-defective-goods-sent-back-internet-1043038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.