Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Northwest Glass Art
    4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626
    Lynnwood, Washington

Northwest Glass Art ripoff, will not respond to my emails Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: My order number...

On 11/14/2005 I ordered two items totaling $80 for the free shipping and free item that comes with orders of over $50. I sent a money order the next day and over a week later the website still said it was pending the receipt of the money order.

So I try to contact this company through their enquiry form and after another week no response. So I send another very polite email asking if my money order was received and maybe the website is slow to update or something. It is now the 30th and still no response.

Something doesn't seem right and after searching this company's name on google I stumble across all of these complaints about the same problems. These guys take the money and then don't send anything or respond until they get legally threatened.

I'll be perfectly happy to drop this but until I either get my items or a refund I will be taking action. I've never had problems with online businesses and have even had a little one going myself. Not responding or acknowledging the receipt of a payment is unacceptable and with all of these complaints it isn't quite a good idea either.

Devin
Andover, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2005 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northwest-glass-art/lynnwood-washington-98036/northwest-glass-art-ripoff-will-not-respond-to-my-emails-lynnwood-washington-166388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My order number...

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Greg, incase you need some more information my order is #8893.