Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:
NSS Magazine
Unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

Ripoff NSS Magazines: Do not trust their scam!!

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was promised on the internet, that I would receive 2 free magazine subscriptions for 1 year. At the end of the year, NSS automatically charged my credit card without ever asking me whether I wanted to continue my subscription.

Not only that, but there was never any number I could call to cancel, and when I finally saw the charges (total of $50) on my credit card bill, the number and name of the company finally showed up. So I called the number immediately, but wasn't able to get through to anyone besides an automated voice. The charges were on my credit card last June (2001), but only after seeing another "NSS ripped-off customer" on Rip Off Report did I realize I could press "0" to talk to someone.

The idiotic guy I talked to just said he could cancel my subscription from now on, but the charges were too old to refund. I would encourage ANYONE with any similar reports about NSS to write in so this lying, scamming, extremely unethical company will be put away for good!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on NSS Magazines BUY.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nss-magazine/nationwide/ripoff-nss-magazines-do-not-trust-their-scam-13017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine