Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Reported By: knsatx — San Antonio Texas
  • Ocwen Loan Servicing

West Palm Beach, Florida
    United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen Customer Service an Oxymoron West Palm Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Head for the Hills

I have been talking to these idiots for over a month. Cant get any firm answers about receipt of my March payments. They wont let me pay for April until March is resolved. What the???

I had 2 loans transferred over from Homeward Residential in Feb 2013. First off, nobody in Customer Service can speak English. Secondly, they are no help at all. They only repeat everything I say to them over and over. Put me on hold to "check details" of my account. Then come back with no info.

I have made numerous calls every week for over a month. Even faxed written payment confirmation docs to them with no return response. Asked to speak with Supervisor with no luck. Does anyone wear a suit in this company?

Finally realized I am dealing with suspicious characters. Deided to check reviews. Wow!! Its not my imagination. These guys seem to be a bunch of "polite" crooks. There is not even a way to communicate with their website. I am feeling helpless. The frustration is excrutiating. I am fearful of my credit and mortgage security. Any advise out there?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-loan-servicing/west-palm-beach-florida-33416/ocwen-loan-servicing-ocwen-customer-service-an-oxymoron-west-palm-beach-florida-1041027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Head for the Hills

AUTHOR: BEAR - ()

Start packin your bags. It's the beginning of the end. Nothing left to do but Run,Run,Run.....just run.
.............................BEAR............................